Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Handmade Spark - Chaya Tile-Works and Pottery - handmade porcelain tiles and handmade pottery

 Hi all.  just updated my Handmade Spark store.  Go check it out.
 Handmade Spark - Chaya Tile-Works and Pottery - handmade porcelain tiles and handmade pottery

Also, I just got my first order from my Etsy store--YEH!!!  At first I thought this must be a mistake or someone was playing a joke.  I'm just not used to selling on Etsy so I didn't know where to look.  Rookie mistake.

Lately, I've been trying to add more items to my Etsy store and figure out how to direct traffic to it.  This in and of itself is a full time job.  When are you supposed to get the artwork done?!  Perhaps if I had a personal assistant :)

I'm hoping my new relays get here soon so I can get my kiln up and running.  With the help of an electrician friend, we totally revamped my kiln and put in all new elements, thermocouples, hardware, and wires.  Just as we finished and turned the kiln on there was a thumping noise and the circuit tripped.  After searching and reopening all the boxes he found the culprit.  And so, for the second time I am reordering all new relays.
I am looking forward to having my kiln back in tip top shape.  Lets hope there are no problems with it for at least several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment